Monday, November 16, 2009

Musings of a wandering mind

Yes, That might really be what I want. The one dream that has been cherished and nurtured and showered with a lot of tender care, so much so that it has almost become too fragile to bring out in the open. For fear the rain might run through it, the wind might blow it, the sun might burn it! But then after all these years when the moment comes to take it out from that cocoon and breathe life into it, I start having doubts. Is this what I want? Is this it? Is this how it feels when you see a much awaited for reality taking shape? Or is the feeling different? Is it not worth it because the path till here was full of heart stopping expectations ? Is the pain ,the agony of waiting,wishing ,wanting a lot sweeter than the ecstasy of seeing it come true?
Do I want to feel the pain coz I like it now? It has become a part of my existence and my days would lose meaning if I didn't spend 23 hours planning and dreaming it happen. Do I just want to experience the euphoria every minute , every second in my dreams or have it done with in one blazed , blurred moment and rest in peace for ever afterwards?

No comments:

Post a Comment