Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Jab we Met

I was sauntering down the road happy with life, and a song on my lips. The star spangled sky was a treat to behold. Made me realize that some of the most beautiful things in life were natural. A thought for natural beauty. Just then I stopped in my tracks all of a sudden. I saw him standing there in the moonlight, tall and proud. Our eyes met.Flash. There was a glint of the unexplained in his eyes and a sudden leap of terror in my heart.Our eyes locked for a a second which lasted for ages. Terrified I jumped to my left and so did he, only faster than me and he hopped,skipped and jumped into the bushes as fast as its tiny froggy legs could carry him. I think I might have scared him more than he did me. Gosh , I never knew I too could be viewed as a scary thing, but I guess frogs get scared by everything under the sun otherwise who gets scared by PYTs (Pretty-young-Things! Duh!). But hadn't he been that scared by me , I might have tried to kiss him to find out if he were indeed a prince cast as frog by some evil witch. Well , one never knows ,does one?

No comments:

Post a Comment