Sunday, February 7, 2010

A girl just like you


A smile like the sunshine
Would fill my heart with light
A dimple on her cheeks
The cheeks would feel so right
A little round head
With long and straight hair
Hair the wind would tease
And make me feel aware
Of my helpless helpless plight
A forehead small and smooth
No worry lines to crowd
Eyes so deep and dark
A window to her soul
A cute bit of nose
Would make me want to bite it off
A little nose so pretty
Couldn’t take my eyes off
A laughter so alive
Just like the spring waterfall
Lips all pink and petals
Like the first bloom of rose
And the words that would fall out of it
Would bring back the peace to my mind
Sweetheart, I hope it answers your question
What sort of girl I would like
One who would enter my life
At the first crack of dawn
Just like the forest dew,
A girl just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment