Monday, February 8, 2010

The Odd one out - Episode 1

This series is a tribute to the indomitable human spirit. The thing that no one can beat - self- belief. The odds against may be stacked high, the goal may just seem impossible, but if you really think you can do it, then YOU REALLY CAN. :)
I will in this series try and introduce characters who are mavericks,crazy,odd at times a little arrogant but deep inside entirely lovable. Some would be figments of my imagination, some ofcourse would be inspired by all the wonderful men and women I have seen and come across and most importantly admired.
Here is the first of the series , incomplete , will add as and when I get the inspiration , till then bear with me. :)

“Forget it, this is not something you can do, I mean, nothing personal, but seriously, think of it, I don’t think it really can be done, you know, what I mean.” Yes, of course, I do know what you mean, do know what that entire sentence means and that is exactly what I want to hear. I was really beginning to think that maybe I could probably not do it, and this is what would have revived me, recharged me and brought me back into the game. I now knew that not only could this be done but I would be the one to do it. I smiled back at him and said, `Yes, I know, and I agree with you’. He looked a little puzzled, he could see the smile on my face didn’t really go with the words I had just spoken but then that was the agenda. My heartbeat had touched 200pm and I was raring to go. I said I have to go, meeting a friend from school and took his leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment