Friday, November 19, 2010

Dear Time,

I might not often tell you this, but I hope you know how much I value you and cherish your presence in my life.
I know at times I get really mean and curse you for moving too slowly and at others lament the fact that you are flying too fast. Sometimes I crib that I have too much of you on my hands and at others cry that I get so little of you. I know I never seem to be happy with you but I want to tell you today how much I appreciate all that you have done for me. I can't express enough gratitude for helping me forget all those embarrassing memories I would rather not remember, okay not forgetting but atleast taking the sting out of them.
I am really glad how it was you who slowly but surely healed all those wounds which no medicines could heal. I am also happy how you have made me more humbler by constantly changing into the garb of good and bad. I love the way you have set me free from the burdens of the past. I especially like the way you make all problems seem surmountable.
I will probably not give up my complains about you all at once and immediately but I want you to know no matter how unhappy I might seem with you, deep inside I really am grateful for the fact that you are there and can be trusted to do what you do best , that is keep ticking.

Love
Me

No comments:

Post a Comment