Sunday, December 25, 2011


They doubted then
They doubt now
I guess they always will
I couldn’t explain then
I can’t now
Why I Love you
And Love you still
There were times
I called it a mistake
There were times
I tried
To move out
Tried I say
Coz every time I tried
I failed
I kept coming back
Coming back to You
They said We
We were not meant to be
They said We
We will never last
They said this
And they said that
But here we are
Holding to each other
Tight and fast
We have lasted
We have been together
Through ecstasy and hell
Through laughter
And Misery
Through Doubts
And Faith
And to this Faith
I bow today
And say a prayer
To have you with me
Till time’s end
Till the end of forever.

3 comments:

  1. very well written.....awesome poetry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superb.... i like your blog... add me on google+ so i got updated from you... my id is devpatel007 @ gmail . com you can checkout my blog also...

    ReplyDelete